Latest Gembso Ad for WEPM2010

They say preparation is easier compared to execution...Both are our Expertise!

They say preparation is easier compared to execution...Both are our Expertise!
Have your event our way!

Just about planning your dream wedding!

When you hear the word “Wedding” What is the first thing that comes to your mind? Do you also imagine your own wedding? How it would be like? Do you want it to be? Beautiful? Romantic? Unique? Elegant? Very you? You might think of all these adjectives for the wedding you’ve been dreaming of, but one thing definite is you have planned for your very own wedding to be Great! Exceptional! Memorable! Brilliant! Superb! Outstanding and Extra special! The GEMBSO EVENTS by Majella can help you create your big day in the most personalized way possible!

Everything has to be planned well and must be looked into even the tiniest details of your ceremony, reception, and all the pre and post events and you should be in total control of it all. At first you might think that there are tons of works to do in a limited period of time and may seem like there are at least a thousand tiny details to be attended to. But the good news is they are your details to handle. This entire wedding is yours to dream up and make possible. And what you might not be aware of yet is that you are getting married in the best era ever for soon-to-weds.

Nowadays you can have whatever you want. Gone are the old rules about what is proper and “acceptable” for the formal wedding. Gone are the societal eyebrow raises over theme weddings and brides who dare to wear anything other than a traditional white gown. Gone are the days when your parents paid for the entire wedding and made all the decisions for it. “What will people think?”… Gone! “We can’t do that because…” That’s gone too. You have so much freedom now to make your dream wedding happen, to completely personalize your day, to mix in your heritage and several religious faiths, to wear a gown that is not white if you want to and to ride off a red Jaguar rather than the traditional white car.

The planning starts right now. Enjoy every single detail and discover the fun of having your wedding the GEMBSO way!

About those Behind GEMBSO EVENTS by MAJELLA

Gembso Events by Majella is composed of young, upbeat and creative team based in Batangas City headed and managed by Majella De Jesus Magpantay, a graduate of Business Management from the De La Salle University Manila. Ever since she was still in High School, she was so active with different school and other extra-curricular activities. She used to plan, organize and coordinate numerous parties, birthdays, debuts, some weddings and other events long before she have decided to make this as a career. After finishing her studies she intended to pursue her dream of becoming an Event Planner and a host too. She aims to plan GEMBSO (Great, Exceptional, Memorable, Brilliant, Superb, and Outstanding) events not just for soon-to-weds but for other people also. I

“Majella is very professional, self-motivated, hands on, responsive, creative, resourceful, extremely organized, ever thinking of the tiniest details, and she won’t settle for second best. She treats every client as her friend and always there to take an extra mile just to make another GEMBSO Event a reality. Our wedding would have not been this successful and memorable if not for her."
(Testimonial from: Rio and Eileen Gutierrez, Dubai, UAE )

Maj and her G- Angels are friendly, competent, and committed to provide the needs of every client. They are well-trained and they know their duties and responsibilities by heart and execute it with so much passion and joy.

GEMBSO EVENTS by MAJELLA Aims...

Our goal is to give our clients value for their money. We make our clients feel important by keeping in mind their concerns, needs, and wants and making it happen the best possible way we can. We make every effort to connect with our clients by all means. We intend to fulfill their dreams by making right decisions and careful planning.

Monday, May 21, 2007

What I feel for the Big day!

For people who helped me and gave me advice my warmest thanks. For you who trusted me I'll forever be grateful that even once in my life I met you. For my peers who never stopped to encourage and assure me that I can make it. To my parents who allowed me to do what I want; to my sister who never stopped assuring me that I can do it. To my brother who always understands that he has to do the chores because I’ve always been too busy. To my friends who always make me feel that I am so lucky. To God who blessed me with so much and still giving me more and lastly to YOU who made me believe that LOVE is still one of the best gifts to share with others. On that BIG DAY I could say that perhaps my heart will forever cherish that feeling of happiness, love and appreciation.

No comments: